The unparalleled beauty of Assam with visuals of lush green carpets of tea gardens, blue skies and the opulent Brahmaputra river and a date with the one-horned rhino at Kaziranga National Park. Let Odigos help you to have an adventure of a lifetime at the mystic Assam.
1. Dinner on Brahmaputra River
The Brahmaputra River, is the youngest among the major rivers in the world yet it is known as a moving ocean. The river Brahmaputra travels 2880 km from its origin in the young Himalayan range through the Tibet and India and finally merges with the sea. On this tour you will enjoy a private cruise on a boat along the beautiful Brahmaputra River. A private dinner will be served and you can dine whilst admiring the gentle greenery and night sky along this majestic river.
- Cost: INR 3000 per head
- Availability: On Request 7 Days in Advance
- Inclusions: Guide
- Exclusions: GST, Incidental Charges
- Things to keep in mind: Please mention any meal preferences
To know more, please click: Dinner on Brahmaputra river
2. Kaziranga Jungle Safari
Take a jeep safari through this famous wildlife sanctuary. The main attraction here is the one horned rhinoceros. Other popular animal species found are wild buffalo, Elephant, tiger a variety of deer, Bear, Python, and prehistoric looking monitor lizards. This ride is very interesting activity that charms wildlife lovers from all over. The rich biodiversity and dense woodlands of Kaziranga is the perfect destination for individuals and families alike.
- Cost: INR 3190 per head
- Availability: November – April
- Inclusions: Transport, Guide
- Exclusions: Incidental Charges
- Things to keep in mind: Please wear weather appropriate clothes with caps/scarves and sunglasses as this is an outdoor activity. Carry sunscreen as well. Please follow the rules of the park and do not wander away on your own.
To know more please click: Kaziranga Jungle safari
Plan your trip with Odigos and discover the best of Assam with top-rated tour guides and curated experiences.