India Heritage Walk Festival brings you the Itanagar tour on 23rd Feb 2019, from 10:30 am – 12:30 am. All bookings for this walk are powered by Odigos.
Itanagar the capital of Northeast state Arunachal Pradesh is a natural paradise. It is home to some of the famous places to visit like Ita Fort which means “bricks of fort” and which lead to the name of the city Itanagar and Dzogchen Gompa a popular Buddhist cultural centre. The place is a must visit for food lovers as they can indulge themselves in unusual local and tribal flavours.
The walk is about the Jawaharlal Nehru museum which exhibits the tribal life of the Arunachal Pradesh. These include handicrafts, clothing, jewellery and other artifacts that define their culture.
To register, please click on the link – Itanagar tour with IHWF
Mr Duli Ete will be your walk leader. He is currently working as Assistant Professor at Dera Natung Government College, Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh. He received his B.A., M.A., and M.Phil. degrees from the University of Delhi, specializing in Ancient Indian history.
- This will be a free guided tour.
- The meeting point will be the State Museum and time will be 10:15 am.
- Entry fee: ₹10 (Indians) and ₹5 (Students, on presenting original ID card), tickets to be purchased by participants.
- Photography is allowed.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Contact Person Number: 7005872049 (Duli Ete)
Source: India Heritage Walk Festival